Save To Wish List
Adding item to wishlist requires an account
Don't have an account? Create one.
When you book with an account, you will be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
With the clear waters of Sunny Bay just 50m away, a choice of seawater pools and superb spa facilities, Hotel Aurora is the perfect location for active and restful holidays alike!
PRICE LIST – Half board per room/suite per day
03.01. – 16.04.
22.09. – 27.12.
17.04. – 30.05.
08.09. – 21.09.
31.05. – 20.06.
01.09. – 07.09.
21.06. – 13.07.
25.08. – 31.08.
21.06. – 13.07.
25.08. – 31.08.
14.07. – 24.08.
|STANDARD, PARK SIDE
|STANDARD, SEA SIDE
|STANDARD PLUS, SEA SIDE
|PREMIUM, PARK SIDE
|PREMIUM, SEA VIEW
|SUITE, SEA SIDE
The pronounced prices are in euros and they are based on basic beds. VAT is included in the price.
- STANDARD, PARK SIDE= double room, park side, balcony, maximum for 2 persons, 20 m2
- STANDARD, SEA SIDE = double room, sea side (partially shaded sea view), balcony, maximum for 2 persons, 20 m2
- CLASSIC = double room (rooms with pine wood and tennis courts view), balcony, maximum for 2 persons, 20 m2
- STANDARD PLUS, SEA SIDE = double room with extra bed (75x180cm), sea side, balcony, maximum for 2 adults and child up to 7 years, 25 m2
- PREMIUM, PARK SIDE = double room with extra bed (100x185cm), park side, balcony, maximum for 3 persons, 30 m2
- PREMIUM, SEA VIEW = double room with extra bed (100x185cm), sea view, balcony, maximum for 3 persons, 30 m2
- SUITE, SEA SIDE = double bedroom, living room with 2 double beds (100x185cm), sea side, balcony, maximum for 2 adults and 2 children, 37 m2
- Child up to 12 (11,99) years free on extra bed, with two adults in the Premium room
- Two children up to 12 (11,99) years free on extra bed, with two adults in Suite
- Child up to 7 (6.99) years free on extra bed, with two adults in Standard Plus room
- Standard room - child up to 7 (6,99) years free on additional bed
- Premium room - child up to 12 (11,99) years - free on additional bed
- Suite - 2 children up to 12 (11,99) years - free on additional bed
- SINGLE USE - 20% will be deducted from the room price if one person is staying in a double room
- Buffet breakfast and dinner
- Wi-Fi internet
- For people with allergies - the possibility of a customized diet on request (with advance notice)
- Hotel bathrobe and slippers in the room
- Sauna department and relax area at Aura Botanic SPA (depends to availability)
- Indoor pool with heated sea water (length 20 m, width 7 m, depth 1,35 m) and outdoor swimming pool with sea water (12 m long, 5-12 m wide, 115 m² in size)
- Fitness center in a secluded building next to the hotel with a beautiful view of the pools and the sea
- Beach sunshades and deck chairs (depending on availability), 1 towel per person and beach towel for use during your stay
- MINI CLUB (from 5 to 11,99 yrs), TEEN CLUB (12 to 16 yrs) at Family Hotel Vespera - professionally run educational, sports and entertainment programs, social games, sports competitions (from mid-April to mid-October, 6 days a week). The afternoon mini and teen club program includes snacks and juices and water.
- SPA gym, aerobics, aqua aerobics, hockey fitness, functional training, stretching exercises, jogging, walks, dance aerobics, new body step, contemporary dance fitness 6 days a week.- 3 to 6 activities per day
- Evening animation program for children and adults: in the preseason and the postseason 1 to 3 times a week daily and in the main season
Other facilities with extra charge:
- Programs and treatments at Aura Botanic SPA
- Rent a bike
- Water activities
- Suite - 12 and over - 15% extra for the room rate
- Premium room - 12 and over - 30% extra for the room rate
- Full board - 12 euros per person and day, possible for stays of 3 and more days. (on half board price)
- Baby bed - 4 euros per day
- 1 EUR per person daily
- Children under 12 do not pay, and children between 12 and 18 years pay 50% of the fee.
The half-board price includes a buffet dinner at the hotel restaurant. We also offer a la carte 3-course dinners in the following Losinj Hotels & Villas restaurants: Borik, Veli žal, Lanterna, Diana, Cigala and Punta, and Bava, Pin & Oli and Alfred Keller restaurants. In some restaurants, dinner is complimentary. More information when booking on-site. Reservations must be made at the hotel reception at least 6 hours before dinner to receive a voucher with the restaurant.Drinks are not included and will be charged separately.
9 travellers are considering this tour right now!